Snb Makine Ltd. Şti.
We use internet cookies on our website "www.molenttools.com"
, which we own, in order to provide a more practical usage experience to our visitors by observing the privacy and personal data protection rights of all users. This "Cookie Usage Policy" explains to all our users who visit our website which types of cookies are used and under what conditions. You can access the texts related to membership conditions, order information and various membership transactions on our website
This Policy applies regardless of the technologies, devices or methods through which you connect to our website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy in detail and obtain a copy so that you can review it in the future.I. What are Cookies and for What Purposes Are They Used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved by websites on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other mobile device that you access. This data file stores information about your visit to the Website. Thus, your devices you access will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important tools for you to use the site more practically and more effectively. Cookies are also used on the Website and third parties' websites so that we can offer you more appropriate services, products or offers.The main purposes of using cookies;
- The need for some technical data in order to use the Website more effectively,
- Collection of information regarding your preferences and habits of browsing and using the Website by the Company,
- The Company needs your personal data such as your IP address in order to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed through These Publications and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet.II. What Kind of Data Do We Process with Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the Website. This data includes the pages you access, our products you review, and all information about your browsing on the Website.III. Which Types of Cookies Do We Use and in Which Ways?
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to function.Function Cookies:
These cookies are cookies used to provide you with a more advanced and easier usage experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences, allowing you to access some content on the Website easily. You can prevent the use of these cookies as explained in detail below.Analysis/Performance Cookies:
These cookies enable us to analyze and understand your operation of the Website and to improve the Website by interacting with you.Targeting/Advertising Cookies
: These cookies are used to identify and provide you with content, including advertising content, that may be of interest to you. You can block the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, only ads with general content will be presented instead of ads that may be of interest to you.Types of Cookies in Terms of Duration of Storage:Persistent Cookies:
Cookies that persist on a person's computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users' site movements and preferences.Session Cookies:
These cookies are used to divide the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website uses both first-party and third-party cookies to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and provide you with targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and the ratio between these ad impressions and interactions with ad services. The Website utilizes social plug-ins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. Then, the content offered by the plugin is transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account on the relevant social network.
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the "Tools" button and tap or click "Internet Options".
3. Tap or click on the "Privacy" tab, then move the slider under "Settings" upwards to block all cookies and tap or click on the OK button.- Microsoft Edge
1. In the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser, click on the section with the three dots and go to the "Settings" section.
2. In the new window that appears, select "Select Items to Clean" and then select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want- Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click "More Settings" at the top right.
3. Click "Advanced" at the bottom.
4. Under "Privacy and Security", click "Content Settings".
5. Click "Cookies".
6. Under "All Cookies and Site Data", search for the name of the Website.
7. Click the "Remove" icon to the right of the site- Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select "Options".
2. Select the "Privacy and Security" panel and go to the "History" section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to "Use Custom Settings for History".
4. Click on the "Show cookies..." button. The cookies window will appear.
5. In the "Search:" field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click on the "Delete Selected" button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the "Close" button. Then close the "about:preferences" page- Safari
1. Choose "Safari > Preferences".
2. Click "Privacy".
3. Click "Website Data".
4. Select one or more websites and then click "Delete" or "Delete All".
More information on how to do this in other major web browsers can be found at https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
0850 242 03 40